Five Ways Young Children Can Say “No” to Bullying
According to Healthy Canadians, ‘When other children intervene in bullying, more than half of the time it stops within 10 seconds.’
Here are five ways a young child can say “no” to bullying:
- Speak up – tell the bully to stop.
- Form a group with your friends and tell the bully to stop.
- Talk to the child you saw bullied. Explain to the victim that you know it was wrong.
- Get help from a responsible adult
- Find a way to include the victim in your activities