Social Responsibility Quotes Collected by Storytime Standouts
Introducing a selection of social responsibility quotes…
We hope you will use these social responsibility quotes in your classroom or writing and that they will inspire children to make a difference in their world.
Be sure to also visit our posts tagged social responsibility
On this page we have included cover art from several books used in our Supporting Social Responsibility with Great Read Alouds workshop. For details about the picture books, please “click” on the cover art.
For further information about workshops, please refer to the workshop page. For picture books to support social responsibility, please follow this link to Picture Books that Support Social Responsibility themes.
• Act as if what you do makes a different. It does. – William James
• Ants are good citizens: they place group interests first. – Clarence Day
• Be the change that you want to see in the world. – Mohandas Gandhi
• Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him. – Albert Schweitzer
• The world is hugged by the faithful arms of volunteers. – Terri Guillemets
• I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver. – Maya Angelou
• Make it a point to do something every day that you don’t want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty with out pain. – Mark Twain
• I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor? – Mother Teresa
• The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of tiny pushes of each honest worker. – Helen Keller
• We need to help younger people recognize their own capacity to do good, and help them discover the rewards of generosity. – Bill Clinton
• The world is filled with willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them. – Robert Frost